1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs. We suggest to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 months*.
Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for year round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C° - 24C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
Organic Cotton + Bamboo – this fabric is beautifully soft and skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
Ordered item may be exchanged or returned, provided that it complies with following criteria:
(1) The exchange or return has to be requested and processed within 14 days of receiving your order.
(2) All tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and returned together with the Merchandise;
(3) The Merchandise does not fall within the category of 'Excluded Items' ( incldue: fine / vintage jewelry, fine watches, pillows, mattresses, underwear, swimwear, lingerie, socks, bespoke or made-to-measure merchandise)
(4) The Merchandise is in Sellable Condition
(5) The decision as to whether the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition remains within SECOO’s sole discretion and subject to the applicable laws and regulations of Hong Kong SAR.